Sale Hand Dyed Rope Leash
Looking for a leash that's both soft and durable?
Every Green Trout Outfitters rope leash is hand crafted with 100% natural cotton rope. Cotton rope is strong, soft and naturally biodegradable, making it the perfect durable and eco-friendly leash option! Each leash is hand dyed in the USA with permanent, non-toxic dye that doesn't require any heat or harsh chemicals to set the color.
And the best part: Every leash can easily be machine washed! No matter what walk, hike or adventure you take your GTO leash on - through rain, mud, sand and snow - you can rest assured that your leash will wash up like new every time!
- All natural 100% USA made cotton rope
- USA made solid brass lobster clasp, available in 3 finishes
- Secure Sailmaker's Whip with natural hemp twine
- 3 rope size options for dogs of all sizes
TOY/SMALL dogs (under 15 lbs) - 1/4" rope
SMALL/MEDIUM dogs - 3/8" rope
LARGE dogs - 1/2" rope
If your pup is a puller, we suggest ordering one size up.
All cotton rope is marine grade with no filler materials. Although we suggest the above sizing, the rope we use is extremely strong and durable!
- 1/4" rope breaking strength is 400 lbs
- 3/8" rope breaking strength is 1,125 lbs
- 1/2" rope breaking strength is 1,500 lbs
*Note that these are approximate for leashes without knots - adding knots to leashes decreases rope strength
***Each leash is hand dyed and handmade from beginning to end, so there may be slight variations in color and/or length